Specialized Services for NonProfit Organizations
Ruby & Associates is a catalyst for nonprofit agencies. We specialize in nonprofit management and development as well as in being dynamic consultants. We take our experience and organizational theory and put it into action in your organization—large or small, foreign or domestic. Our goal is to empower agencies to become functional entities so they may better execute their mission. We vow to never give up and to always leave an organization better than it was found.
Free Clinic 911- First Steps to Closing Your Fundraising Gap
By Lisa C. Ruby
Illinois Association of Free and Charitable Clinics State Conference
Sunday, November 4, 2018
LEAN Tactical Training for Nonprofits- Session TWO
200 W. College, Suite 400
The Fundamentals of Nonprofit Business- Peoria, Il
- A new expanded Capacity Building Series is currently being planned. Check back for more details coming in 2019!
- Eileen Ruby-Setti presents Board Member 301 Training, Decatur, Il Thursday, November 16, 2017
- Lisa C Ruby presents at the Greater New Orleans Community Foundation- Network For Good, Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- Nathan Ruby presents “How to Ask Anybody for Anything” on Wednesday, June 21, 2017, Forefront Programming for Nonprofit, Springfield, Il
- Tune in to hear Brent Fox, Friday, May 5, 2017
- Eileen Setti presents “Board Member 101: Board Basics”, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, Forefront Programming for Nonprofits, Springfield, Il
Download Tips & Fresh Ideas