Ruby & Associates sets their firm apart from their competition by providing much-needed flexibility to their clients by adapting to the agencies’ needs on many levels. Ruby & Associates is unique because contracts range from short-term projects to long-term implementation partnerships. Being a homegrown family business appeals to many organizations. However, it is the implementation phase that truly sets Ruby & Associates apart from their competition. Even in major markets where there are currently firms providing similar services to nonprofits, this aspect of Ruby & Associates’ services is unique.
Furthermore, Ruby & Associates is not just a group of nonprofit experts. This firm is expert in the consulting relationship which professionalizes and streamlines the process for the client. Unlike many other consulting firms, Ruby & Associates is not only affordable but has had success helping agencies recruit donors to offset contract costs. As a result of our services agencies are rewarded with new and increased funding. Additionally, the team is prepared to function in a number of capacities based on the needs of their client – from consultant to coach to staff member, or other proficiency that might be needed.
Many firms perform assessments and create plans of action; however, few offer solutions for funding or execution to their customers. Ruby & Associates acts as a catalyst for the agencies they serve. The team takes consulting to the next level through their aid in implementation – by taking theory and putting it into action.
Ruby & Associates:
- Believes that every organization is a unique entity requiring unique services. Period.
- Understands that empowering human resources is the best way that long term systemic change can occur
- Feels it is our responsibility to nurture the positive attributes in an organization in order for that entity to thrive
- Commits to our own intellectual growth
- Grounds our knowledge in personal experience and social research
- Takes a holistic approach in providing service to a client
- Actively participates in implementing strategy into the life of the organization