We have a number of specific topic experts available for FREE consultation. Should you and the expert decide that there is a need for a more intentional relationship, you are free to engage directly.
Some nonprofit expert areas that are often consulted include:
- Tax Expert CPA
- Legal- Incorporation
- Data Base
- Human Resources
Utilizing strategic management practices in your organization allows for:
- Knowledgeable decision-making based on proven practice
- A focus on “big picture” issues rather than myopic details
- Efficiently moving towards strategic goals
- The board to build the future of the organization rather than dwell on its past
- Understand your agency’s diversity and talent so you can strategically recruit new members
- Utilize clear board job descriptions outlining expectations for participating, giving and being an ambassador in the community.
- Invite non-board members to serve on committees/work groups to gain specific talents and to introduce the agency to others in the community