So often, nonprofit leaders ask us, “How do you do that?”, referring to a specific process, skill or knowledge they need. In response to these questions, Ruby & Associates presents TNT, a new series of training opportunities designed for nonprofit organizations.
What is TNT? It’s an intensive training seminar that addresses fundraising, governance, administration and management of a nonprofit organization. We dive deep!
What’s in it for me? Along with bucket loads of expert advice you will take home tools, templates and examples that can be used immediately.
How do I enroll?
Call (877) 343-4151 or REGISTER HERE today!
$50 per seminar; 10% package discount for 4 seminars.
The 2014 schedule in Peoria, Illinois includes:
THURSDAY, JUNE 5, 2014 – Three Seminars in One Day!
Download PDF: TNT-Jun5-flyer
Thursday, June 5, 2014, 10:00 – 12:00pm — Seminar 1
Identifying, Qualifying and Cultivating Donors
- Find the donors who are right under your nose
- Expand your donor base
- This is a good “first step” session for those who want to establish a fundraising program.
Thursday, June 5, 2014, 1:00-3:00pm — Seminar 2
Preparing to Make An Ask: Documents and Strategy
- Now that you have identified, qualified and cultivated your prospects, what’s the next step?
- What kind of information do donors want to know?
- How do we package that information?
Thursday, June 5, 2014, 4:00-6:00pm — Seminar 3
How to Ask Anyone for Anything
- Learn techniques that have proven to be successful
- This session will include an actual conversation requesting funding and in-kind support.
Coming in July 2014
Connecting Governance and Mission
- How the board should interact with the CEO?
- Examine different styles of board governance and assist you in identifying the best structure for your organization
Ruby and Associates will:
- Customize training to meet your needs.
- Provide on-site training at your agency.